All the Candidates applying to West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences,
Kolkata for admission to Diploma, U.G., P.G. & Ph.D. Courses (Academic Session: 2020-
2021) must read the following information carefully given bellow fully before proceed to
- Candidates seeking admission to Diploma, U.G., P.G. & Ph.D. Courses (Academic Session: 2020-2021)
of West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences require applying online first.
- Candidates should have the facilities of computer with internet connectivity and scanner. It is also
advised that the entire Online Application process including Payment should be done through
Desktop / Laptop Computer instead of Mobile Browser to avoid software compatibility problem.
- Candidates are requested to use up to date version of Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox Browser to
Fill Up the Form for the best performance.
- Candidates should have their own E-Mail Id And Mobile Number for applying online.
- Candidates will have to click on the “Register” button on the Admission portal for first time
Registration. After entering the required information (i.e.- Applicant's Name, DOB, Caste, Domicile,
Mobile No. & Email ID, Login Password) the candidate will be directed to enter OTP (OTP will be sent
to the Applicant's Mobile No. and Email-ID). The OTP will be required for first time registration only.
- After successful registration, applicants will have to log-in by entering their Mobile No. and Password
given at the time of registration. A unique Applicant's ID will also be generated automatically after
- After successful log-in to the Applicant's portal, applicants can apply for multiple courses by clicking
"New Application" based on their eligibility criteria. The applicants are advised to check the
eligibility criteria of the courses before making an application.
- During online form fill-up, applicants will have to enter their Personal Information, Address,
Academic Details and also have to upload their Passport Size Colour Photograph, Scanned Signature
(In English) and other relevant mandatory documents. It is advised to scan clearly the above
documents as per the mentioned size (max 500kb).
- After successful form fill-up applicants will have to click on the "Save" button for review of the filled-
in application. Applicants should review the application carefully before clicking "Confirm
submission" button to submit the details. Once application is submitted there is no scope of updating
of any details. Once the application form is submitted successfully, a unique Application Number will
be generated automatically.
- Applicants should have the Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net banking facilities for making of online
payment (wherever applicable).
- Applicants must preserve their Applicant's ID, Application No. for future references like counseling,
admission. Applicants who will not be able to refer the Application No. cannot be entitled for any
- The applicant will be solely responsible for providing information in the online application form. In
case of any discrepancy found during physical verification of original documents, even after
admission, the application/ candidature will be rejected.
- Incomplete application will be rejected. Over looking is not a right to claim.
- Applicants are advised to visit the University website frequently for admission related information,
instruction, notification and schedules which will be uploaded from time to time.
- For any Technical issues Mail us at - email@example.com
- Technical Problem Help Line for online application- 07044430070